Are you ready to join a growing company that focuses on quality products, safety, and innovation? Then, meet your new family: NFI Corp. – recognized as one of the 50 fastest-growing companies in New England and part of Inc. Magazine’s 5000 list as the highest-ranked company in the Providence/Warwick/Fall River area!
NFI Corp. is looking to add an IT professional to our team. This role plays an integral part in providing the technical support assisting end-users with their day-to-day technical duties and issues throughout our organization.
Your Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Acts as the initial contact for all internal and external technical support required for computer workstation hardware and software, telephone, network, operating system, printing, and Internet access problems;
- Performs installs, upgrades, moves, and changes for computer workstation hardware and software, printers, tape drives, cloud servers and storage, and other peripheral devices;
- Interact with multiple departments to understand and meet our needs;
- Customer responsiveness, teamwork, accuracy, and thoroughness are imperative to this position;
- Other duties/projects as needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required; Associate degree is preferred;
- 1-3 years of experience in a PC/local area network support environment;
- Strong technical knowledge of PCs, laptops, printers, and peripheral hardware devices;
- Strong working knowledge of Windows, Mac, Microsoft Office, MS-DOS, communications software, virus protection, and diagnostic software;
- Ability to diagnose and resolve onsite and remote PC related computing problems;
- Excellent communication skills focusing on oral, written, and listening abilities;
- Solution-driven with the ability to work through a problem and maintain focus under pressure;
- Active team player who always exhibits a positive work attitude and can work with little supervision;
- A desire to work with a high-performance team and a willingness to grow and be challenged!
What We Offer:
In addition to joining a team that is employee focused, all full-time employees are eligible to receive:
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) or Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 100% Company-paid STD/ LTD & Life
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401(k) & Profit Sharing
- Tuition Reimbursement
- AND MORE!
We’re a 3-company organization that includes NFI, Design Mark, and Flexible Pack. Servicing customers through a variety of industries (medical, transportation, food/beverage, military, industrial, etc.), we manufacturer graphic overlays, customized labels, functional die cuts, and keypads. Your work can range from rugged labels for military equipment, or labels with holograms for medical devices – we have even sent labels into outer space with NASA! Backed by 40 years of success and fueled by a commitment to innovation, we are customer-centric, employees focused, and solution-driven.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or physical requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.