Are you ready to join a growing company that focuses on quality products, safety, and innovation? Then, meet your new family: NFI Corp. – recognized as one of the 50 fastest-growing companies in New England and part of Inc. Magazine’s 5000 list as the highest-ranked company in the Providence/Warwick/Fall River area!
NFI Corp. is looking to add an estimating professional to our team. This role plays an integral part by expediently processing quotation requests and ensuring quotes will be of the best construction and process for application. Also, this position evaluates the opportunity to price on the value of the solution provided and mark up net sale for selected future opportunities.
Your Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensures all costs are included and marked up appropriately for order types;
- Ensure estimating procedures and processes are accurate, current, and efficient;
- Confers with management, engineering, and other staff regarding manufacturing capabilities, production schedules, and other considerations to facilitate efficient production processes;
- Interact with multiple departments to understand and meet our customer’s needs;
- Customer responsiveness, teamwork, accuracy, and thoroughness are imperative to this position.
- A. or B.S. degree AND 2 years finance, accounting, or product management experience is required;
- Strong computer and systems experience is required (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, internet);
- Excellent communication skills focusing on oral, written, and listening abilities;
- Commitment to excellence and high standards;
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow;
- Self-starter with excellent organizational skills;
- Solution-driven with the ability to work through a problem and maintain focus under pressure;
- Active team player who always exhibits a positive work attitude and can work with little supervision;
- A desire to work with a high-performance team and a willingness to grow and be challenged!
What We Offer:
In addition to joining a team that is employee focused, all full-time employees are eligible to receive:
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) or Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 100% Company-paid STD/ LTD & Life
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401(k) & Profit Sharing
- Tuition Reimbursement
- AND MORE!
We’re a 3-company organization that includes NFI, Design Mark, and Flexible Pack. Servicing customers through a variety of industries (medical, transportation, food/beverage, military, industrial, etc.), we manufacturer graphic overlays, customized labels, functional die cuts, and keypads. Your work can range from rugged labels for military equipment, or labels with holograms for medical devices – we have even sent labels into outer space with NASA! Backed by 40 years of success and fueled by a commitment to innovation, we are customer-centric, employees focused, and solution-driven.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or physical requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.