Nameplates For Industry
THE GLOBAL LEADER IN HIGH PERFORMING PRINTED GRAPHIC SOLUTIONS™
Problems we Solve
- Sub-Surface printed polycarbonate available with multiple finish selections and any thickness gauge
- Good for : Chemical, harsh weather conditions, water immersion, Sun exposure, Direct sun, exposure to high temperatures and even immersion in salt water, are just some of the situations that we have helped our customers solve.
- Engineered adhesives will last the life of your product
- 100% Satisfaction guarantee
- Our engineers will select the right adhesive for the right support
- Our experts will provide additional advises for the specific application
- Companies in every industry imaginable rely on NFI Corp for all types of heavy duty plastic labels including thermal transfer labels, pressure-sensitive labels, security labels, OSHA safety labels, high-temperature labels, chemical resistant labels, permanent labels and more.
- Waterproof / weatherproof plastic labels survive extreme weather conditions, direct sun and even salt water.
- Abrasion-resistant plastic labels withstand the constant use of abrasive cleansers and exposure to harsh chemicals.
- Our Quality Management System is certified to ISO 9001:2015
- We are UL, ITAR, ROHS and CSA certified
- Some of the requirements that we provide include First Article Reports, 100% Visual Inspection, and Audits
- ITAR Registration ensures that export control is in place, while UL and CSA registered requirements help to ensure that those unique specifications are met
- Your requirements become ours
- Digital printed sub surface labels provides tracking capabilities
- Compatibility with all Asset Management Software
- Barcoding interconnects to your inventory control systems
- Invisible Digital Watermarks unleash unlimited control
Please pass our compliments on to your entire team for a job well done. If all of our vendor-suppliers operated like NFI, we would be a very fortunate company indeed. We will be relying on you in the future.