Are you ready to join a growing company that focuses on quality products, safety, and innovation? Then, meet your new family: NFI Corp. – recognized as one of the 50 fastest-growing companies in New England and part of Inc. Magazine’s 5000 list as the highest-ranked company in the Providence/Warwick/Fall River area!
This role is integral in distributing and transferring materials into and out of the warehouse. We are looking for a warehouse worker to participate in our warehouse operations and activities. Warehouse worker responsibilities include storing materials, picking, packing, and scanning orders. The goal is to ensure a high level of excellence with efficiency, safety, and dependability.
Your Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Drives a company truck to make local pickups and deliveries.
- Inspect company truck for proper operating conditions and ensure deliveries are secured accordingly.
- Operate forklift to unload/load materials.
- Receive and process warehouse stock products (unload and store).
- Transport materials to warehouse and position according to instructions.
- Transport materials out of inventory as required by production orders.
- Load boxed or crated materials into the company truck.
- Ensure maintenance and cleanliness of the stock storage area (Annex).
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers.
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Perform other duties as needed and assigned.
- Proven working experience as a warehouse worker & driver.
- Proficiency in inventory software, databases, and systems.
- Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to lift heavy objects.
- A current forklift license is preferred.
- High school degree.
We are a 4-company organization that includes NFI, Design Mark, Flexible Pack, and Concierge in Print. Servicing customers through a variety of industries (medical, transportation, food/beverage, military, industrial, etc.), we manufacturer graphic overlays, customized labels, functional die cuts, and keypads. Your work can range from rugged labels for military equipment, or labels with holograms for medical devices – we have even sent labels into outer space with NASA! Backed by 40 years of success and fueled by a commitment to innovation, we are customer-centric, employees focused, and solution-driven.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or physical requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.