Are you ready to join a growing company that focuses on quality products, safety, and innovation? Then, meet your new family: NFI Corp. – recognized as one of the 50 fastest-growing companies in New England and part of Inc. Magazine’s 5000 list as the highest-ranked company in the Providence/Warwick/Fall River area!
LAMINATOR / FINISHING DEPARTMENT
NFI Corp. is looking to add a laminator to our finishing team. Under general supervision, this person is responsible for operating and set-up laminating machine for cold over-laminating or mounting of screen-printed products. Sets feed speed and pressure, for optimum production rates, trims pieces, and maintains quality.
Your Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Reviews Work Order Package and contents to ensure conformity to written and verbal instructions;
- Threads laminating material into the machine, sets pressure, and side guides for proper feeding of material;
- Operates the laminator maintaining proper fit and settings;
- Requisitions laminating material, film, and supplies as needed;
- Performs in-process inspection, specific requirements, and frequency determined by Work Instructions;
- Runs proof sheet and secures approval for a production run from a qualified person;
- Keeps accurate production and daily activity records;
- Maintains cleanliness of work area and equipment;
- Follows all department Work Instructions;
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED);
- One to two years of related experience or equivalent;
- Commitment to excellence and high standards;
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm;
- Acute attention to detail and ability to work on projects with general direction and minimal guidance
- Ability to work independently/team member of various teams and committees
- A desire to work with a high-performance team and a willingness to grow and be challenged!
What We Offer:
In addition to joining a team that is employee focused, all full-time employees are eligible to receive:
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) or Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 100% Company-paid STD/ LTD & Life
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401(k) & Profit Sharing
- Tuition Reimbursement
- AND MORE!
We’re a 3-company organization that includes NFI, Design Mark, and Flexible Pack. Servicing customers through a variety of industries (medical, transportation, food/beverage, military, industrial, etc.), we manufacturer graphic overlays, customized labels, functional die cuts, and keypads. Your work can range from rugged labels for military equipment, or labels with holograms for medical devices – we have even sent labels into outer space with NASA! Backed by 40 years of success and fueled by a commitment to innovation, we are customer-centric, employees focused, and solution-driven.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or physical requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.