Are you ready to join a stable, growing company that focuses on quality, safety, and innovation? Then, meet your new family: NFI Corp.! Recently recognized as one of the 50 fastest growing companies in New England.
NFI Corp. is looking to add an experienced printer to our team. Under minimum supervision, this role performs machine operator tasks in the setup, maintenance, operation, and troubleshooting of a screen-printing press. Sets-up jobs and does pre-production print check to ensure proper machine set-up, registration, ink viscosity, color, and print quality by performing the following duties.
Your Specific Duties & Responsibilities:
- Clean screens after job completion and process to reclaiming;
- Use counter to verify sheet count;
- Screen print U.V., and Conventional inks;
- Verify Materials and Inks correspond to the job;
- Sharpen squeegees;
- Adjust ink colors during production runs to ensure consistency via press adjustments;
- Inspect product sheets as they come off the press;
- Test color matches to ensure colors are within tolerance during the entire printing process;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School degree or equivalent and two years of previous printing experience;
- Commitment to excellence and high standards;
- Acute attention to detail and ability to work with general direction and minimal guidance;
- Dynamic, high-energy, interpersonal style;
- Flexibility and multi-tasking ability to undertake several tasks at once and manage them to completion;
- Solution-driven with the ability to work through a problem and maintain focus under pressure;
- Strong team player who always exhibits a positive work attitude and can work with little supervision;
- A desire to work with a high-performance team and a willingness to grow and be challenged!
What We Offer:
In addition to joining a team that is employee focused, all full-time employees are eligible to receive:
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) or Health Savings Account (HSA);
- 100% Company paid Short–Term & Long–Term Disability, Life Insurance, and AD&PL;
- Paid Time Off (PTO);
- 401(k) & Profit Sharing;
- Tuition Reimbursement;
We’re a 3-company organization that includes NFI, Design Mark, and Flexible Pack. Servicing customers through a variety of industries, we manufacturer graphic overlays, customized labels, functional die cuts, and keypads. Your work can range from rugged instruction labels for military equipment, or labels with holograms for medical devices – we have even sent labels into outer space with NASA! Backed by 40 years of success and fueled by a commitment to innovation, we are customer-centric, employees focused, and solution driven.