Custom Plastic Labels & Tags
Do your custom plastic labels or tags need to endure high temperatures? Immersion in salt water? Chemical solutions? Are you looking for a strong, durable label that won’t tear, fade or peel away?
Companies in every industry imaginable rely on NFI Corp for all types of heavy duty plastic labels including thermal transfer labels, pressure-sensitive labels, security labels, OSHA safety labels, high-temperature labels, chemical resistant labels, permanent labels and more.
That’s because our custom labels are engineered to withstand harsh environments, chemicals and abrasion to provide best-in-class durability.
“Engineered Construction” for the High Quality Labels You Need
When it comes to custom plastic labels, did you know there are many choices regarding materials, inks, adhesives and substrates?
Thanks to decades of experience in the industry, at NFI Corp we understand the chemical reactions between various plastics, inks, adhesions and substrates that must work together to ensure durability in different types of environments.
That’s why, as part of our “engineered construction” process, our pre-press experts listen carefully to your needs. Then, they engineer the right construction that will ensure your high-performing label from NFI Corp will look great and continue to adhere to the surface permanently.
Durable Labels for a Variety of Challenging Conditions
As a plastics specialist, NFI Corp has mastered the ability to print on a wide range of plastics. Every custom plastic label we manufacture is customized to meet your company’s specific needs over the long haul, no matter the application.
Here are just a few examples of the kinds of industries and tough environments in which our plastic labels meet and exceed our customers’ demanding expectations:
- Companies in the transportation industry appreciate that our waterproof / weatherproof plastic labels survive extreme weather conditions, direct sun and even salt water,
- Hospitals, clinics, labs and device manufacturers in the medical industry rely on our abrasion-resistant plastic labels to withstand the constant use of abrasive cleansers.
- All types of technology companies look to NFI Corp for durable, long-lasting plastic labels that endure exposure to harsh chemicals.
Features of NFI Corp’s Custom Plastic Labels
- Abrasion and chemical resistant
- Custom-engineered adhesives
- High-performing durability
- Cost-effective (low tooling costs)
- Appropriate for indoor and outdoor use
- Can include serial numbers and bar codes
- Can include property information, model numbers and static or variable data
- Peel tabs for easy application
- Lexan® polycarbonate (UL® / CSA-approved construction)
- Mylar® polyester
- Transparent PVC vinyl
- .005″ – .030″
- Shiny (glossy)
- Velvet (slightly textured)
- Matte (flat reflection and smooth)
- Hard-coated (Marnot®) to protect buttons and windows
- Multiple gloss levels
Custom-Engineered Permanent Adhesives
- Standard 2-mil adhesive (for smooth metal or HSE plastic surfaces)
- Thicker 5-mil adhesive (for textured surface applications)
- Special 2-mil and 5-mil LSE adhesives (for powder-coated finishes or LSE plastic)
- Foam adhesives are available in 1/32”, 1/16” and 1/8” thickness that are ideal for shock absorption and / or insulation
Get a Prototype Fast!
Take advantage of our unique Prototype Program for quick turnaround of small runs, and use the samples as a marketing and engineering test to confirm form, fit and function.
NFI Corp’s Prototype Program includes:
- Individualized support from our skilled design and pre-press team
- Rapid development (3-5 day delivery)
- Small quantity production (10 pieces)
- Testing without the costs of full production or tooling
Get Started on Your Plastic Labels Today
There are two ways to get the ball rolling on your project:
- Call us at (800) 999-8900. Our customer service representatives are available Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Eastern.
- Click HERE to contact us with details on your project, to request a sample, or find out more about our Prototype Program.