Are you ready to join a stable, growing company that focuses on quality, safety, and innovation? Then, meet your new family: NFI Corp.! Recently recognized as one of the 50 fastest growing companies in New England.
NFI Corp. is looking to add a guillotine operator to our team. Under general supervision, this person operates both computerized and standard guillotines to cut material per cutting order and in preparation for press.
Your Specific Duties & Responsibilities:
- Correctly identify job materials, cut exact amount per cutting order and job bag, forwarding material in a timely fashion;
- Receive incoming inventory, identify materials, and store materials in inventory;
- Monitor the machine performance and notify maintenance of changes or deficiencies;
- Responsible for the cleanliness and organization of work area ensuring safe and efficient use of materials and equipment;
- Guillotines samples for sample dept.;
- Guillotine finished goods after die-cutting operation and forward to the next step;
- Trims finished goods;
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- High School diploma or equivalent and one to two years related experience;
- Commitment to excellence and high standards;
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow;
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm;
- Acute attention to detail and ability to work with general direction and minimal guidance;
- Strong team player who always exhibits a positive work attitude and can work with little supervision;
- A desire to work with a high-performance team and a willingness to grow and be challenged!
What We Offer:
In addition to joining a team that is employee focused, all full-time employees are eligible to receive:
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) or Health Savings Account (HSA);
- 100% Company paid Short–Term & Long–Term Disability, Life Insurance, and AD&PL;
- Paid Time Off (PTO);
- 401(k) & Profit Sharing;
- Tuition Reimbursement;
We’re a 3-company organization that includes NFI, Design Mark, and Flexible Pack. Servicing customers through a variety of industries, we manufacturer graphic overlays, customized labels, functional die cuts, and keypads. Your work can range from rugged instruction labels for military equipment, or labels with holograms for medical devices – we have even sent labels into outer space with NASA! Backed by 40 years of success and fueled by a commitment to innovation, we are customer-centric, employees focused, and solution driven.