Custom Safety Labels Streamline Your Supply Chain
Here’s a quick case study:
Recently, we visited an industrial manufacturer that had been purchasing five different generic instructional and safety labels from various vendors for one piece of equipment.
Working with the company, NFI Corp combined all that information into one customized instruction and safety label. Since they had been buying labels from different vendors, we were able to streamline their supply chain while reducing costs.
No matter what industry you’re in, NFI Corp can help you source safety labels, caution decals, warning labels and other graphic solutions that deliver both efficiency and cost savings.
Focus on Safety with a Variety of High-Performing Custom Labels
As you know, every piece of machinery or equipment you design, build and install must have complete safety warnings and operational instructions. That’s why companies around the world count on NFI Corp as a trusted source for:
- Safety labels
- Caution labels
- Security labels
- Caution decals
- Custom warning labels
- Custom safety labels
- Safety warning labels
- Machine safety labels
Safety Labels Customized to Meet Your Needs
At NFI Corp, we know your products are unique, and so are your needs for safety labels. That’s why we’re experts in tailoring our graphic solutions to your precise specifications, including:
- Custom sizes and shapes
- Full-color images that grab attention
- Custom finishes for extra visibility such as Texturite®, metallic, florescent and reflective
Features of NFI Corp’s Safety Labels
NFI Corp takes pride in creating custom safety labels and caution decals that:
- Offer abrasion and chemical resistance
- Meet industry certification requirements
- Are durable and traceable
- Are waterproof and weatherproof
- Support a wide variety of 2D barcode label formats such as QR code labels, UPC, Code 128, Code 39, UL, CE, ECL, ETL, RFID, UID, UDI and GS1 DataMatrix. Click here to learn more about our barcode labels.
Comply with Universal System of Safety Labels, OSHA and Other Color Coding Standards
We stay up-to-date with these organizations’ best practices and requirements to ensure that we design and manufacture effective, compliant safety labels for both the United States and international markets:
- American National Standards Institute (ANSI)
- European Commission: Mechanical Engineering
- International Standards Organization (ISO)
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- Underwriters Laboratories (UL®)
Limitless Designs Feature your Company Logo, Instructions, Warnings and More
Our skilled in-house designers will work with you to ensure an aesthetic design for your custom safety labels. Our designers are experts in pre-press setup and will consult with you to select the right material and engineered adhesive to achieve the perfect custom safety label.
And thanks to our Design-to-Delivery quality system, we have a fast, efficient process for you to upload files, review proofs and approve final art files. After all, we share the same goals as you: Ensure your custom safety label is informative, professional-looking, durable and complies with all applicable standards.
Need Extra Protection? Transform Your Safety Labels into “Tamper Proof” Security Labels
Equipment and machinery absolutely must present safety warning labels and operating instructions, so you cannot risk the liability of labels being removed. NFI Corp specializes in manufacturing two types of commonly utilized tamper proof and tamper-evident labels. Learn more on our Tamper Evident and Tamper Proof Labels page.
Get a Prototype of Your Custom Safety Labels
With NFI Corp’s Prototype Program, you get rapid product development with a guaranteed fast turnaround. It’s the perfect solution if you need a marketing and engineering test to confirm form, fit and function.
Specifically, you get:
- Individualized support from our skilled design and pre-press team
- Rapid development (3-5 day delivery)
- Small quantity production (up to 10 pieces)
- Testing without the costs of full production or tooling
Contact Us Today!
Call us at (800) 999-8900. Our customer service representatives are available Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Eastern.