Custom Barcode Labels, Stickers & Tags
Is your organization in the industrial manufacturing, transportation, technology and communications, medical device or government/military equipment industry? If so, you likely have a growing need for unique product identification that includes serial numbers, model numbers, manufacturing dates, patents, and industry-specified or government-specified data.
Durable barcode labels, stickers and tags help you and your customers track physical inventory and products through an enterprise-wide system. When it comes to custom barcode labels, your company may have many different needs, as well as different compliance standards that must be precisely met.
Track Data and Physical Assets in Your Facility and in the Field
With years of experience creating a wide range of product identification and labeling systems, NFI Corp provides graphic solutions that will make it easy for your company and your customers to manage inventory and track products throughout their lifecycles:
- Barcode labels, stickers and tags
- Preprinted barcode labels
- Custom barcodes
- QR code labels
- Inventory barcodes
- Metal barcode labels
- Barcode asset tags
- Thermal barcode labels
- 2D barcode labels
- Industrial barcode labels
Customized Barcode Labels That Meet Strict Compliance Standards
NFI Corp has years of experience producing all forms of 2D barcode labels including QR code labels, UPC, Code 128, Code 39, UL, CE, ECL, ETL, RFID, UID, UDI and GS1 DataMatrix.
Of course, we can also print logos, phone numbers and other information on your industrial barcode labels. In addition to static labels that are all identical, we can incorporate variable data that’s different on each label.
NFI Corp has a track record of producing all types of custom barcode labels. In fact, we often receive inquiries from companies around the world to create and print barcodes that precisely meet stringent ISO and other standards.
Our skilled design and pre-press team members pride themselves on overcoming the inevitable technical challenges to research, interpret and meet current verification standards. That’s why so many companies rely on NFI Corp for custom barcode labels, and it’s a key reason why we’re considered a leader in this area.
Features of NFI Corp’s Custom Barcode Labels
- Abrasion and chemical resistance
- Custom-engineered adhesive
- High-performing durability
- Indoor and outdoor use (can withstand harsh environments)
- Imprintable labels for DIY serial numbering
- Capturite® labels with a unique, coated, imprintable white or silver Mylar® label along with a clear, self-laminating Mylar® cover layer that permanently seals the imprinted data or information (perfect for indoor and outdoor use, these labels bond permanently for the life of your product)
Barcode Label Material Options
- Lexan® polycarbonate (UL® / CSA-approved construction)
- Mylar® polyester
- Aluminum serial number tags
- Metal nameplates
- Photo metal processing
- Steel stamping without color (for durability)
- Tamperproof and indestructible labels
- Available on rolls for ease of use
- Peel tabs for easy application
- UL® / CSA approved
Get Your Barcode Label Prototype in a Flash
With NFI Corp’s Prototype Program, you get rapid product development with a guaranteed fast turnaround. Take advantage of this unique program for small runs than can be used as a marketing and engineering test to confirm form, fit and function.
Specifically, the Prototype Program provides:
- Individualized support from our skilled design and pre-press team
- Rapid development (3-5 day delivery)
- Small quantity production (10 pieces)
- Testing without the costs of full production or tooling
Get Started Today
Reach our customer service representatives by calling (800) 999-8900 Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Eastern. Or click HERE to submit a request for a prototype.