Are you ready to join a growing company that focuses on quality products, safety, and innovation? Then, meet your new family: NFI Corp. – recognized as one of the 50 fastest-growing companies in New England and part of Inc. Magazine’s 5000 list as the highest-ranked company in the Providence/Warwick/Fall River area!
ADMINISTRATIVE AND MARKETING ASSISTANT
NFI Corp. is looking to add a new professional to our team! This role plays an integral part within various departments by assisting with the daily operations to ensure smooth and efficient workflows.
Your Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Preparation for guests, supplies, incoming and outgoing notifications to staff;
- Hands-on involvement in a variety of marketing logistics, including event production through booth scheduling and shipping, collateral coordination and premium ordering;
- May staff trade show and promotional events as needed;
- CRM data information accuracy and cleansing;
- Direct mail including gathering addresses, sending direct mail, and tracking answers;
- Sample room management including cleanliness, organization, labeling, and task management such as mailing requests;
- Materials inventory tracking, storage, and order preparation with special project coordination;
- Special projects as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required; Associate degree is preferred;
- 10-years minimum working in an office environment is required;
- Previous experience working in a marketing department is strongly preferred;
- Strong computer and systems experience is required (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, internet);
- Excellent communication skills focusing on oral, written, and listening abilities;
- Demonstrated people skills with an ability to build key relationships with potential customers;
- Dynamic, high-energy, interpersonal style;
- Solution-driven with the ability to work through a problem and maintain focus under pressure;
- Active team player who always exhibits a positive work attitude and can work with little supervision;
- A desire to work with a high-performance team and a willingness to grow and be challenged!
We’re a 3-company organization that includes NFI, Design Mark, and Flexible Pack. Servicing customers through a variety of industries (medical, transportation, food/beverage, military, industrial, etc.), we manufacturer graphic overlays, customized labels, functional die cuts, and keypads. Your work can range from rugged labels for military equipment, or labels with holograms for medical devices – we have even sent labels into outer space with NASA! Backed by 40 years of success and fueled by a commitment to innovation, we are customer-centric, employees focused, and solution-driven.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or physical requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.