Custom Nameplates with Staying Power
Do you need custom nameplates in stainless steel, brass, aluminum or plastic to showcase your company logo on your product? Are you looking for plastic or metal serial number plates for model numbers?
Perhaps you need equipment nameplates for product identification on indoor / outdoor machinery, equipment or vehicles? Or are you looking for customized self-adhesive nameplates or legend plates for instructional tags, dials, scales, templates or rating plates?
Whatever your nameplate needs, with NFI Corp you’ve found an industry leader in the production of high quality graphic solutions.
Custom Nameplates Offer the Professional Look You Want and the Durability You Need
Companies around the world count on NFI Corp as their reliable source for a wide range of nameplate applications, including:
Features of NFI Corp’s Customized Nameplates
Bring on your challenge! No matter your need, our durable metal and plastic nameplates will stand up to the most demanding specifications. Perfect for indoor or outdoor use, NFI Corp’s custom nameplates are designed to withstand abrasive chemicals and extreme environmental conditions.
Whether you manufacture medical equipment for sterile operating rooms, heavy duty construction equipment, technology and communications devices, or any of a wide variety of products for a range of industries, NFI Corp can provide you with great-looking, long-lasting custom nameplates.
Specific features of our nameplates include:
- Abrasion and chemical resistant
- Custom-engineered adhesives
- Cost-effective (low tooling costs)
- Lexan® polycarbonate (UL® / CSA-approved construction)
- Mylar® polyester
- PVC and vinyl
- Stainless steel
Custom-Engineered Permanent Adhesives
- Standard 2-mil adhesive (for smooth metal or HSE plastic surfaces)
- Thicker 5-mil adhesive (for textured-surface applications)
- Special 2-mil and 5-mil LSE adhesives (for powder-coated finishes or LSE plastics)
From Pre-Press to Production, Unparalleled Attention to Detail
Our enterprise-wide Design-to-Delivery quality system ensures you get a high level of expertise and attention to detail, every step of the way.
For example, our in-house Design Studio – an engineering-based team of designers and pre-press experts – will consult with you to clarify your needs, then select the right material and adhesive. There are a surprising number of choices! The right combination will ensure you get durable, high-performing plastic or metal nameplates that meet your needs.
Click here to learn more about our Design-to-Delivery quality system.
Get a Prototype of Your Custom Nameplates
With NFI Corp’s Prototype Program, you get rapid product development with a guaranteed fast turnaround. These small runs can be used as a marketing and engineering test to confirm form, fit and function.
Our Prototype Program offers:
- Individualized support from our skilled design and pre-press team
- Rapid development (3-5 day delivery)
- Small quantity production (up to 10 pieces)
- Testing without the costs of full production or tooling
To Get Started
There are two easy ways to get your project underway today:
- Call NFI Corp at (800) 999-8900. Our customer service representatives are available Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Eastern.
- Click HERE to contact us.