Custom Metal Nameplates – a Durable Solution
For decades, companies around the world have relied on NFI Corp for their custom metal nameplates. Used on a wide variety of products, machinery and equipment, nameplates manufactured with stainless steel, aluminum, brass and alloys are an exceptional way to showcase and ensure the long-lasting durability of company logos, product identification, model numbers, instructional tags, dials, scales, serial numbers, templates and rating plates.
A Solution That Lasts…When You Need It Fast
You can rely on NFI Corp for on-time delivery, every time. Our customer service team can deliver your quote, send samples, produce your prototype and fulfill your orders with surprising efficiency. In fact, customers tell us our service and responsiveness are unmatched in the industry. We track our performance and find that we consistently exceed 99% on-time delivery.
What Kind of Metal Nameplates Are You Looking For? We Can Help!
Companies around the world look to NFI Corp as their reliable source for:
- Custom metal plates
- Stainless steel nameplates
- Aluminum nameplates
- Custom metal nameplates
- Metal logo plates
- Metal number plates
- Small metal nameplates
- Custom metal logo plates
- Metal serial number plates
Features of NFI Corp’s Custom Metal Nameplates:
NFI Corp offers metal nameplates with a range of features:
- Etched or stamped serial numbers
- Asset tags and inventory tracking
- High temperature and caustic environment resistance
- Military applications
Standard Options for Metal Plates:
Our customers typically select from a range of popular options:
- Aluminum, brass, plated alloys and stainless steel
- Anodized, etched, printed or sealed photo-metal
- CNC machine tolerances of +/-.005″
- Punch-press tolerances of +/-.015″
- Thickness range up to .125″
In addition, there are a number of additional features that NFI Corp offers for the most demanding utilizations:
- Adhesive for permanent application
- Adherence customization: U.S. military specifications MIL-P-19834 or MIL-P-15024
- Cutouts/holes for exceptional durability of metal and aluminum labels (can be riveted or screwed to surfaces)
- Company logo and contact information
- Serial numbers and barcodes
- QR and 2D matrix UIDs
Your Metal Nameplates Are Backed by our Design-to-Delivery System
When you team with NFI Corp to design and construct your metal nameplates, you may hear us talk about our “D-to-D” system. Why?
Our enterprise-wide quality system ensures you get the expertise of our in-house designers and pre-press guidance during the initial steps of your project. When it comes to manufacturing and delivering your metal nameplates, you’ll appreciate our unwavering commitment to quality and to meeting your deadline. In other words, you’ll receive unrivaled customer service from start to finish.
Metal Nameplate Prototypes – FAST!
NFI Corp’s Prototype Program offers rapid product development with a guaranteed fast turnaround, which is an ideal way to confirm the form, fit and function for both marketing and engineering purposes.
NFI Corp’s Prototype Program includes:
- Individualized support from our skilled design and pre-press team
- Rapid development (3-5 day delivery)
- Small quantity production (10 pieces max)
- Testing without the costs of full production or tooling
To Get Started on Your Project Today:
Call us at (800) 999-8900. Our customer service reps are available Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Eastern.