UL®, CSA, CE and RU Certification Labels
We’re here to help! When you order certification labels from NFI Corp (an authorized UL® and CSA label supplier), you can rest assured that your verified labels meet all standards required by the UL® / CSA benchmarks and guidelines.
NFI Corp’s knowledgeable service professionals ensure you obtain approvals on your custom UL® labels and stickers, CE labels, CSA labels, RU labels and more. Our experienced team of designers and pre-press professionals will guide you through the process from start to finish. This includes UL® 969, which is a specialized list of UL® approved label constructions.
We manufacture certification labels that demonstrate to your customers or end users that a sample of the product has been certified to applicable standards administered by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI), Underwriters Laboratories (UL®), CSA Group (CSA), NSF International (NSF) and other North American and global certifying organizations.
What Kind of Certification Sticker Do You Need? We Can Help!
With years of experience manufacturing high quality, durable labels and stickers for companies around the world, NFI Corp is your reliable source for:
- CE labels
- UL® stickers
- CE stickers
- Certification stickers
- Certification labels
- CSA labels
- UL® approved labels
- CSA stickers
- RU labels
Read on for more specific information on each category of certification labels.
- Suitable for wide variety of UL® certified products
- Testing in accordance with test methods in ANSI/UL® 969
UL® 969 Labels
- Safety information (Attention, Caution, Warning, etc.)
- Includes technical product information
- Required by proprietary manufacturing procedure documents
- Required by the UL® standard for the product category
Type L UL® Marks
- UL Mark (UL® Logo, UL® Classified, UL® Listed, etc.)
- “ISSUE NO.” or “SERIAL NO.” followed by numbers appearing on the authorization order from UL®
Type R UL® Marks
- UL® Mark (UL® Logo, UL® Classified, UL® Listed, etc.)
- 4-character alphanumeric control number (fixed number linked with specific UL® file)
UL® Recognized Component Marks
- Specifically for component parts of a larger product or system
- Made for restrictions on performance or to indicate incomplete construction
- For switches, power supplies, printed wiring boards, industrial control equipment and more
- For flammability of plastic materials for parts in devices and appliances
- Detects burn rates in various orientations and thicknesses
CE Mark Labels (European Directive Labels)
The CE Mark label is ½” diameter in size, printed black on a silver background and supplied on easy-to-use rolls with an acrylic adhesive suitable for most product surfaces. They are printed on durable UL® recognized polyester and over-laminated with a transparent velvet polycarbonate to ensure they will last the life of your product. Features include:
- UL® recognized construction
- Abrasion resistant
- Pressure-sensitive adhesive
- Bonds permanently for the life of your product
- Suitable for all industries
- RoHS™ compliant
- Custom sizes and constructions available upon request
Request a Sample and Get Started Today!
Moving forward on your certification label project is easy. Just request a sample online, or call our customer service representatives Monday – Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Eastern Time. Just dial toll-free (800) 999-8900.