Are you ready to join a growing company that focuses on quality products, safety, and innovation? Then, meet your new family: NFI Corp. – recognized as one of the 50 fastest-growing companies in New England and part of Inc. Magazine’s 5000 list as the highest-ranked company in the Providence/Warwick/Fall River area!
HP Digital Press Operator
This position coordinates all information required by manufacturing to produce a job. Compiles information records and quotations to ensure the procurement of required material, machinery equipment, tools, parts and services for use in the production of product.
Your Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Operate & maintain HP Indigo Series 3
- Level 1 Training preferred
- Provide basic service and maintenance
- Use Adobe Illustrator
- Work in partnership with the department managers
- Work with customer and team members to solve problems
- Maintain an organized workplace
- Perform tasks by following instructions and adhere to all safety rules without exception.
- Effectively communicate with other team members
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or physical requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.