When you add serial numbers, barcodes or QR codes to your custom graphic stickers, you can dramatically enhance your ability to track and allocate assets within your company. QR codes can be incorporated with serial numbered labels to provide additional information during inventory inspections and audits.Designed for every industry, our sub-surface custom printed serial number labels are the most durable construction available on the market today. Engineered to withstand harsh environments and exposure to chemicals, water, or weather, you can choose from a wide variety of colors, sizes and styles using alphanumeric data, sequential or random serial numbers on your stickers and labels. We print your custom graphics, serial numbers or barcodes on the underside of a glossy or velvet finish film made of Lexan ® (polycarbonate) or polyester. An engineered adhesive backing is then applied to ensure that your serial number sticker will last for the life of your product.
Other options available for serial numbered tags include:
- metal name plates
- tamperproof labels – designed to prove whether the tag has been compromised
- UL and CSA approved serial number nameplates
- aluminum serial number tags
- steel stamping without color for durability
- photo metal processing
- finish options such as matte, metallic, glossy or velvet
- NFi also manufactures imprintable labels to which you can add your own serial numbers [More info].
View our barcodes page for more information.