Designed for every industry, our sub-surface custom printed serial number labels are the most durable construction available on the market today. We print your custom graphics and text on the underside of a glossy or velvet finish film made of Lexan ® (polycarbonate) or polyester and add your consecutive serial numbers or barcodes to your custom designed serial number tags.
An engineered adhesive backing is then applied to ensure that your serial number sticker will last for the life of your product. Resistant to chemicals and abrasives, the construction process used at Nameplates For Industry makes your serial number stickers weatherproof and waterproof.
Nameplates For Industry can add serial numbering to all of our other product offerings including: custom Nameplates, Graphic Overlays, UL and plastic Labels.
Other options available for serial numbered tags include:
- metal name plates
- tamperproof labels – designed to prove whether the tag has been compromised
- UL and CSA approved serial number nameplates
- aluminum serial number tags
- steel stamping without color for durability
- photo metal processing
- finish options such as matte, metallic, glossy or velvet
- NFi also manufactures imprintable labels to which you can add your own serial numbers [More info].
You choose from a wide variety of colors, sizes and styles for your serial number label. Use alphanumeric data, sequential or random serial numbers on your stickers and labels.
When you add serial numbers, barcodes or QR codes to your custom graphic stickers, you can dramatically enhance your ability to track or allocate assets within your company. QR codes can be incorporated in with serial numbered labels to provide additional information during inventory inspections and audits.