At Nameplates For Industry, we recognize our customer’s need for a prototype program that can enable rapid development (3-5 day Delivery), small quantity production (10 pieces) of Graphic overlays and custom decals that enable marketing, sales and manufacturing to complete their goals. We offer a comprehensive selection of prototyping options that make sense and enable you to move forward quickly and affordably in the development process. The form for our prototype program is available here.
Product Types / Graphic Identification
– Graphic Panels/Overlays (with windows or keypads)
– Faceplates (with holes and or cutouts)
– Nameplates (subsurface durable construction)
– Decals (with matte or gloss lamination)
A Variety of Materials are available for the prototype program in a wide range of thicknesses:
– Polycarbonate (Lexan ®) (.005”, .007”, .010”, .015”, .020”)
– Polyester (Mylar ®) (.005”, .007”, .010”)
– Mylar ® (clear, white, bright silver)
Each Material type has a variety of finishes that help create your unique look or are best suited for the end application. Materials with a glossy finish shine, while a velvet finish has a scratch resistant texture. Hard Coated materials are well suited for keypads and window applications. If a soft flat finish is desired our matte polyester may be desired. Brushed Silver Mylar gives the illusion of an aluminum nameplate without the cost.
Please call our Customer Service Team at 800-999-8900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the right construction for your prototype.