Serial Number Labels and Tags that Last
Some industries apply serial number labels on tractor-trailers, heavy equipment and other machinery that must withstand challenging outdoor environments. For companies in the medical industry, serial tags must endure harsh cleansers and abrasion.
Companies of all types require number tags with durable sub-surface construction to endure wear and tear. With sub-surface serial number labels, information is printed on the reverse side of weather-resistant plastic, which protects the ink, color and image.
Serial Tags Customized for a Range of Applications
No matter what industry you’re in or your product challenges, you can rely on NFI Corp for customized serial number labels that go the distance. Our customers return year after year for our durable serial number labels. These effective, long-lasting solutions capture important information and solve critical business challenges including:
- Asset tracking: A serial number with or without a barcode format on each item is the starting point for a robust and accurate asset tracking system that includes software, barcode scanners and serial number labels. This basic set of tools empowers your company’s employees and customers to locate and track assets as needed.
- Easy access to key information: Custom QR-coded labels can provide your employees and customers with easy access to valuable information such as instructions and manuals.
- Inventory and production tracking: Serial number barcode labels and QR code labels enable you to track fixed assets for inventory, production, shelving, shipping and more.
- Compliance: Apply NFI Corp’s durable, long-lasting labels to medical devices, instrumentation, processed foods and other items that require strict regulatory adherence.
- Warranty and repair control: Asset tracking enables your company to log maintenance activities, service and parts so that you can maintain a complete database of warranty history and repair.
What Kinds of Serial Labels Are You Looking For? We Can Help!
NFI Corp is your reliable source for:
- Number tags
- Metal numbered tags
- Serial tags
- Custom serial number labels
- Serial labels
- Serial number barcode labels
- Metal serial number tags
Features of Serial Number Tags and Barcode Labels (UID, UDI, QR, 128, 39, UPC, RFID):
- Abrasion and chemical resistant
- Custom-engineered adhesive
- High-performing durability
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use (can withstand harsh environments)
NFI Corp utilizes only the highest quality materials for serial number labels and tags:
- Lexan® polycarbonate (UL® and CSA-approved construction)
- Imprintable Mylar® polyester
- Aluminum foils
Choose from the following finish options to get the perfect serial number label for your application:
- Bar codes, serial numbers, UID Datamatrix, QR bar codes for property, model numbers and static or variable data
- Aluminum serial number tags
- Imprintable or Capturite® (self-laminating) labels for DIY serial numbering
- Metal nameplates
- Photo metal processing
- Steel stamping without color (for durability)
- Tamperproof and indestructible labels
- Available on rolls for easy assembly
- Peel tabs for easy application
- UL® and CSA approved
- Self-laminating Capturite®