Custom Laminated Labels & Stickers
When most people need custom laminated labels, they stop by their local office supply store and make do with laminating stickers.
Why? Because our patented Capturite® labels will protect key data for the life of your product. They offer a unique, coated, imprintable Mylar® label along with a clear, self-laminating Mylar® cover layer that permanently seals and protects imprinted data.
Plus, NFI Corp’s Capturite® labels bond permanently. Perfect for indoor or outdoor use, this solution offers the durability to withstand industrial, military and other rugged environments.
Capturite® Self-Laminating Labels Let You Record and Protect Important Data
Companies around the world use NFI Corp’s Capturite® self-laminating system to protect variable data such as:
- Product identification information
- Equipment calibration data and inspection dates
- Warranty dates
- Information about maintenance performed or service due
- Data regarding installation of new equipment or parts
These custom laminated stickers can be created using a white or silver Mylar® base material, which makes them resistant to most abrasion and chemical exposures. Plus, they are waterproof.
Thanks to NFI Corp’s engineered adhesives, you can affix Capturite® labels to a variety of surfaces including powder-coated finishes and LSE plastics.
Great for indoor and outdoor applications, your custom laminated labels can include text, graphics, logos, barcodes and sequential serial numbers. You can request label sizes ranging from 1” square to a 4” by 6” rectangle.
Features of NFI Corp’s Custom Laminated Labels
- Waterproof and weatherproof
- Solvent- and abrasion-resistant
- High-performing durability
- Perfect for indoor or outdoor use (can withstand harsh environments)
- Bond permanently for the life of your product
- Imprintable labels for DIY serial numbering
- Full color and additional sizes are available to create any design
Get a Prototype in Days
Are you looking for a small run with quick turnaround that you can use as a marketing and engineering test to confirm form, fit and function? You can take advantage of our unique Prototype Program for:
- Individualized support from our skilled design and pre-press team
- Rapid development (3-5 day delivery)
- Small quantity production (10 pieces)
- Testing without the costs of full production or tooling
Get Started Right Away!
Just click HERE to submit your project details online or call us at (800) 999-8900; our customer service representatives are available Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Eastern.